How do I transfer a .ly domain name?
Domain transfer confirmations will only be accepted from the domain owner, and specifically from the address that appears on the domain whois, under "Registrant".
To transfer a .ly domain name into your account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account with Libyan Spider
- Go to the domain transfer page https://libyanspider.com/m/domainchecker.php?search=bulktransfer
- Enter the domain name that you would like to transfer into your account, then click on "Check Availability"
- If the domain is available for transfer, it will show as "Available! Order Now", click on "Add to Cart"
- Just follow the order wizard to complete the payment and order process.
Please note that:
- A domain transfer fee will be applied.
- The domain transfer fee is equal to 1 year's renewal fees on any .ly domain.
- After the domain has been transferred into your account, it will be renewed for 1 year (included in the transfer fee).
- The domain transfer will stay as "Pending" until the current domain owner approves the transfer by sending an email to lydomains[@]libyanspider.com
Who can apply for .LY domain names? (Views: 11793)
Prices of .ly domains. (Views: 873)
My domain stopped resolving what happen? (Views: 1434)