We seek a reliable Administrative Assistant to undertake diverse administrative and clerical tasks. The role involves offering support to our managers, team leaders, and employees, aiding with daily office requirements, and overseeing the company's overall administrative operations.
What does an Administrative Assistant do?
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include paying bills and debts, making arrangements, reviewing contracts, and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like google suite. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary, Executive Administrative Assistant, or legal background and familiarity with our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Filing, organizing, scanning, copying, and faxing legal documents.
- Oversee the cleaning staff and receptionists to ensure a clean and orderly office environment and provide guidance on their tasks.
- Responsible for liaising with government agencies, understanding their procedures, and facilitating necessary documentation or processes as required.
- Proactively respond to urgent situations, resolve issues promptly, and take appropriate actions to ensure smooth office operations.
- Responsible for reaching out to customers to gather information about financial procedures, such as payment processing, invoicing, and billing.
- Collaborate and coordinate tasks with company officers to ensure effective communication and smooth workflow across different departments.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant.
- Experience in dealings with government institutions and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
Private Health Insurance
Amazing learning environment
Training & Development
- Contract duration: Fixed-Term Appointment (FTA).
- Working hours: 7 hours daily, including lunch / 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Probation period: 1-3 Months.
- Duty station: Tripoli.
- The salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.