We are seeking a dependable Project Manager to lead the planning, execution, and delivery of diverse projects. The ideal candidate should be a tech-savvy professional with a deep understanding of technology's role in achieving business objectives. They must possess excellent communication and leadership skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Project Planning and Execution
- Define project tasks, and resource requirements, and develop comprehensive project plans.
- Formulate project strategy, business model, product roadmap, and monetization potential.
- Manage the project resource plan, including allocation, and address project issues, risks, and actions.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects, ensuring timely delivery within scope and budget.
- Coordinate with clients, ensuring project delivery aligns with proposals and technical requirements.
- Scope project requirements, prepare budgets, and monitor progress.
- Team Collaboration
- Collaborate with graphic designers, front-end developers, app developers, and web developers for website design processes.
- Communicate with the team to ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks, seek opportunities for improvement, and suggest new projects.
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance by providing purpose, direction, and motivation.
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules.
- Client Interaction and Business Development
- Deal with clients, collaborate with PM Assistant to prepare proposals, and bring in new deals.
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to understand their needs and deliver high-quality service.
- Project Oversight
- Track project deliverables, monitor progress, and conduct project evaluations.
- Provide training to clients on managing their applications.
- Report and evaluate the team members on each project.
- Follow up and monitor the delivered projects.
- Four or more years of project management experience.
- Experience in developing web technologies and software platforms.
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines.
- Proven success in working with all levels of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience coaching project team members.
- Knowledge of project management software and web development tools.
- Ability to identify and solve problems effectively.
- Project management certification (e.g., PMP).
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with task management tools such as Jira.
- Strong leadership and team management.
- Client relationship building and management.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving.
- Effective communication and presentation.
Private Health Insurance
Amazing learning environment
Training & Development
- Contract duration: Fixed-Term Appointment (FTA).
- Working hours: 7 hours daily, including lunch / 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Probation period: 1-3 Months.
- Duty station: Tripoli.
- The salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.