Start Date: ASAP
We’re looking for a Quality Engineer to test our products, and procedures and ensure they meet quality standards.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various inspection techniques and be able to act as an auditor for all of the systems we work on identifying issues and recommending solutions. The main tasks include testing systems and procedures to ensure they meet technical standards and creating quality documentation. They also proactively recommend solutions that’ll improve product durability and overall performance. If you work currently as a developer and are interested in quality assurance or working as quality assurance already and have great attention to detail, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us build products that address customers’ needs.
- Set detailed guidelines on what needs to be checked and what the quality standards are.
- Report and track issues accurately and effectively.
- Monitor the entire production cycle and perform regular tests to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot tests to validate the technical and functional integrity of web UI-based application components, backend API and web compatibility.
- Identify the root of technical issues and recommend fixes.
- Review current blueprints and UI designs.
- Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products and enhancing the user experience.
- Research and compare similar competitor products.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
- Work with the agile team to plan test cases for User Stories and Features.
- Interpret and refine acceptance criteria, ensuring it matches overall project requirements.
- Document and interpret results of testing, create bugs report and document future remediation work.
- Help us improve our QA processes making them more efficient.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Quality Architect.
- Previous work experience in a Quality Assurance Engineer or similar role.
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages.
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- UI and/or API level test expertise.
- Good analytical skills and written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of different types of testing, quality standards and management tools.
- BSc in Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Additional certification in Quality Assurance is a plus.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
Final Note: We are looking for a candidate who will bring their passion for testing to our
growing QA team and is interested in becoming a better engineer while also encouraging and
motivating others to do the same. If most of the statements above describe you, demonstrate
your attention to detail by writing a cover letter that describes why you fit our profile and your passion for testing.
Private Health Insurance
Amazing learning environment
Training & Development
- Contract duration: Fixed-Term Appointment (FTA).
- Working hours: 7 hours daily, including lunch / 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Probation period: 1-3 Months.
- Duty station: Tripoli.
- The salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.