Start Date: ASAP.
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and critical tasks.
What does a Receptionist do?
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Provide front-of-house and customer support, including receiving calls, meeting, and greeting visitors.
- Act as front-line office security by controlling visitors' access to the building by directing them to the appropriate person and office.
- To answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory list of office supplies.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
- Undertake any other reasonable task assigned by management.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in Arabic & English.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to changes and new requirements.
- Customer service attitude.
- Previous experience in a similar role and additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
Private Health Insurance
Amazing learning environment
Training & Development
- Contract duration: Fixed-Term Appointment (FTA).
- Working hours: 7 hours daily, including lunch / 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Probation period: 1-3 Months.
- Duty station: Tripoli.
- The salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.