Start Date: ASAP.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. A sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects,
and closing sales.
To be successful in this role, you will need to understand the sales process and dynamics and have superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Maintaining client records.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipelines and close deals.
- Perform compelling online demos to prospects.
- Maintain customer records using automated systems.
- Select or assist customers in selecting products based on customer needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
- Complete expense and sales reports or other paperwork.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information about purchased products.
- Consult with the sales and marketing team to ensure efficiency.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, and availability.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
Private Health Insurance
Amazing learning environment
Training & Development
- Contract duration: Fixed-Term Appointment (FTA).
- Working hours: 7 hours daily, including lunch / 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Probation period: 1-3 Months.
- Duty station: Tripoli.
- The salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.