As a key member of the Technical Support team, you will be providing remote IT support to our Hosting Services clients. This role requires someone that has the ability to solve the most complex, high-impact challenges faced by our customers in a timely and efficient manner.
The technical Support Engineer's responsibilities include resolving system issues, configuring systems, and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customer's trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Research and identify solutions to software and system issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues,
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk to clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. infrastructure team)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of manuals and knowledge base articles.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. TeamViewer)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, or similar technologies is a plus
Private Health Insurance
Amazing learning environment
Training & Development
- Contract duration: Fixed-Term Appointment (FTA).
- Working hours: 7 hours daily, including lunch / 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Probation period: 1-3 Months.
- Duty station: Tripoli.
- The salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.