Through the Add-on Domains feature you can host additional domains in your account. An add-on domain allows you to reach a domain when entering the name of the add-on domain into a browser.
- To access the Add-on Domains tool, click on the corresponding icon located on the main screen of your cPanel interface.
- Enter the name of the addon domain in the blank field next to New Domain Name.
- Enter the name of the directory which contains the subdomain that the addon domain will point to in the blank field next to Subdomain/FTP Username (This directory will be the location for the addon domain’s files, just as public_html is the location for your primary domain’s files.)
- Type in the password for the new addon domain, and click on Add Domain!
To remove the add-on domain
- To remove an add-on domain, click on the Remove link next to it.
- You can also redirect the add-on domain to another URL using the Manage Redirection link.