Through the Aliases Domains feature, you can add Aliases domains to your account, it allows you to reach your domain when entering the name of the Aliases domain into a browser. You can use it to allow multiple spellings of a domain name to access a single domain.
- Log in to your Client Area account.
- Enter your email address and password.
- From Hosting & Services drop-down menu, select My Hosting & Services.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to add an Aliases domain and click on Active.
- At Manage Account section, you will find a list of cPanel features. Click on Domains Aliases.
- Enter the Aliases domain-name in the blank field next to New Domain Name and click on Add Domain.
- Your Aliases domain will appear in the list of aliases Domains. Also, you can redirect or remove any aliases domain you have.