AfterLogic is a fast and easy-to-use webmail interface for your existing IMAP mail server, Plesk or cPanel.
AfterLogic webmail interface have a bunch of features that can help you manage your email account more easily. Here are some of these features:
- Support for IMAP mailbox quotas
- Drag-n-drop of attachments from and into webmail
- Template-based user interface for ease of customization
- Can download attachments as .zip file
- Address book can be consumed from LDAP server
- Customizable skins
After you login to your email through webmail page (ex. https://your-domain.ly/webmail) you can choose to use AfterLogic Webmail interface as follows.
Or if you were logged in using one of your other favorite interface (ex. Roundcube), you can switch to AfterLogic as follows:
Now, as you can see in the following image. You can find the email folders (ex. Inbox, Sent, Drafts) in the left bar as in any mail client interface.
- When you click on the Inbox folder you will be able to view all your received messages. Or you can click on the number that shows how many unread messages you received to view the unread messages only.
- To write a new message, click on New Message. You can set the Importance and Sensitivity of the message from the top bar, also you can enable Read Confirmation to get a confirmation if the recipient has received your email and open it.
- Down in the footer, you will find a small bar under Manage Folders. when you hover over it, a small message appears showing your mail quota.
For more information, you can check the following tutorial.