How do I reset my cPanel password?
This article explains how to change your cPanel password from the Client Area.
Please do the following steps to change your cPanel password:
- First of all login to your LibyanSpider account.
- While you are in the Client Area, go to Hosting & Services > My Hosting & Services.
- In the Products & Services list locate and click on your Linux hosting plan.
- In Manage Product screen click on Change Password.
- The next screen enter your new password in both fields then click on Save Changes.
- If the new password is strong enough you will get a “Password Changed Successfully” message.
- If the new password is not strong enough you will get a “The password you entered is not strong enough – please enter a more complex password” message, as a result you will have to enter a new strong password to change it.