To change the password of an Email account from Client Area follow these steps:
- Login to Client Area account.
- Go to Hosting & Services > My Hosting & Services.
- In My Products & Services list, locate and click on your Windows hosting plan, it is Hobo in our example.
- In Manage Products page scroll down to Manage Account and click on Email Addresses.
- Scroll down until you find your email accounts list, In Email Addresses Management page .
- Click the lock icon next to the desired account.
- Enter the new password in both fields, then click Save Changes.
The password must contain numbers, uppercase, lowercase letters and special characters.
If the password is changed successfully you will get “The action has been performed successfully” message.