You can easily change the primary domain name for your hosting account as follow:
- log in your account in the Client Area at: click here
- A list of domains owned by you will appear, choose the domain name that you want to change its DNS, then click Manage.
- Click Nameservers, insert the new name server in both required field, then click Change Nameservers.
- In case an error message appeared, make sure that the name server that was entered is correct.
- When the DNS is successfully changed, the following message will appear: