You can change your name server for your domains through Client Area account as follow:
- Log in your account in the Client Area at: Click here
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select View from the Number of Domains or click on Domains then My Domain on the left of the page.
- A list of domains owned by you will appear, choose the domain that you want to change its DNS, then click Manage.
- Click Nameservers.
- Insert the new name server in both required field, then click Change Nameservers.
- When the DNS is successfully changed, the following message will appear: