In case your cPanel password is not accepted, you can try resetting it through Client Area account as follow:
- Log in to your Client Area account.
- Enter your email address and password.
- From Hosting & Services drop-down menu, select My Hosting & Services.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to change its cPanel account password and click Active.
- Click on Change Password.
- Now enter the new password and we recommended to be a strong password and click Save Changes.
When the password is successfully changed, the following message will appear
!Password Changed Successfully