In case your cPanel password is not accepted, you can try resetting it through Client Area account as follow:
- Log in your account in the Client Area at: Click here
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select View from the Number of Products/Services or click on Hosting & Services on the left of the page.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to change its cPanel account password and click View Details.
- Click on Change Password.
- The old username and password will appear, now enter the new password and we recommended to be a strong password and click Save Changes.
When the password is successfully changed, the following message will appear
!Password Changed Successfully