After adding email accounts, you can use cPanel’s tools to configure your email client to access the account.
- Go to http://youdomain.com/webmail, where yourdomain.com is your domain name.
- Log in to your email address. “The login should be from the device that you want to configure your Email, in this tutorial will use iPhone, the same will be applied for Outlook, see the list.
- Click Configure Mail Client.
- Next to the mail client you want to use, click the link in the Protocols column.
- Follow any instructions or run any files that download to complete the configuration.
If the mail client or device you want to use isn’t listed, you can use the Manual Settings listed toward the bottom of the page.