Through the Addon Domains feature you can host additional domains in your account. An addon domain allows you to reach a domain when entering the name of the addon domain into a browser.
Add a Addon Domain
- Access to your account in cPanel App. If you don’t an account, please click here to create one.
- Click on the list icon on the top left and then click Domain Functions > Addon Domains.
- Click on Add to create an addon domain.
- Enter the name of the addon domain in the blank field next to Domain.
- Enter the name of the directory which contains the subdomain that the addon domain will point to in the blank field next to Subdomain/FTP Username: (This directory will be the location for the addon domain’s files, just as public_html is the location for your primary domain’s files.)
- Type in the password for the new addon domain, and click on Submit
Remove a Addon Domain
- To remove a Addon domain, check the addon domain that you want to remove and click on the trash icon on the bottom right.
- A confirmation message will appear, click on Confirmation Delete then Close.