FTP accounts allow you to access your website’s files through a protocol called FTP. You will need a third-party FTP program to access your files. You can log into via FTP by entering yourdomain.ly as your FTP host and the username and password of the account you wish to log into.
Create FTP account
- Access to your account in cPanel App. If you don’t an account, please click here to create one.
- Click on the list icon on the top left and then click FTP Accounts.
- Click Add and fill the required information.
- Enter the username of FTP account at Username field.
- Choose a directory for this user to have access to.
- Set the quota you wish or check the box to set it as unlimited.
- Enter the password of FTP account.
- Click Submit.
- To manage any FTP account, click on the FTP account that you want to manage.
- Select whether update FTP quota, Update password or delete FTP account.
Manage/Delete FTP account
- To delete any FTP account, click on the FTP account that you want to delete and click on the trash icon on the bottom right.
- Select whether to remove account and its files or account only.
- A confirmation message will appear, click on Confirmation Delete then Close.