Through the Parked Domains feature you can add parked domains to your account. A parked domain allows you to reach your domain when entering the name of the parked domain into a browser. You can use a parked domain to allow multiple spellings of a domain name to access a single domain.
Add a Parked Domain
- Access to your account in cPanel App. If you don’t an account, please click here to create one.
- Click on the list icon on the top left and then click Domain Functions > Parked Domains.
- Click Add and enter the name of the domain in the blank field and click on Submit.
Remove a Parked Domain
- To remove a parked domain, check the parked domain that you want to remove and click on the trash icon on the bottom right.
- A confirmation message will appear, click on Confirmation Delete then Close.