Cron jobs allow you to automate certain commands or scripts on your site. You can set a command or script to run at a specific time every day, week, etc. For example, you could set a cron job to delete temporary files every week to free up disk space.
Create Cron Job
- Access to your account in cPanel App. If you don’t an account, please click here to create one.
- Click on the list icon on the top left and then click Cron Manager.
- Click on Cron Email to set the email account that will receive cron job results and click Submit.
- Click on Current Cron Jobs then Add and fill the required Information.
- Select how often you wish the command to be run. (*) sign will indicate to be “every”. For example ( Day: * ), This means every minute will run.
- Enter the command you wish the cron job to run in the blank field next to the Command field.
- Click on Submit.
Delete Cron Job
- To remove any Cron Job, check the Cron Job that you want to remove and click on the trash icon on the bottom right.
- A confirmation message will appear, click on Confirmation Delete then Close.