Forwarders allow you to send a copy of all mail from one email address to another. For example, if you have two different email accounts, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, you could forward example.com to example1.com so that you do not need to check both accounts.
NOTE: The original address will still receive the forwarded mail.
- Access to your account in cPanel App. If you don’t an account, please click here to create one.
- Click on the list icon on the top left and then click Email Forwarders.
- Click Add and fill the required information.
- Put the name of the email address you wish to forward from in the first “Address to forward” field.
- Put the name of the email address you wish that the incoming mail should be forwarded in the “Forward to Email”.
- Click Submit to save.
For the next example, any message sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent a copy of this message to email@example.com.
Remove a Forwarders
- To remove a Forwarder, check the Forwarder that you want to remove and click on the trash icon on the bottom right.
- A confirmation message will appear, click on Confirmation Delete then Close.