How do I create an Email account from Client Area?
This article explains how you can create an email account from LibyanSpider Client Area.
To create an Email account from Client Area follow these steps:
- Login to Client Area account.
- Go to Hosting & Services > My Hosting & Services.
- In My Products & Services list, locate and click on your Windows hosting plan, it is Hobo in our example.
- In Manage Products page scroll down to Manage Account and click on Email Addresses.
- Follow these steps in Email Addresses Management page, to create a new Email account:
- Enter login username.
- Select the domain you want to create the account in.
- For the password you can either:
- Enter the password you want for the account in both password fields.
- Or you can click Generate Password to generate a random strong password.
- Select your quota you can either enter your quota manually in “MB” or select Unlimited for unlimited quota.
- Click Create Email Account.
After account creation is done you will get “The action has been performed successfully” message.
You can scroll down to find a list of your email accounts.