MySQL Databases allow you to store lots of information in an easy to access manner. The databases themselves are not easily read by humans. MySQL databases are required by many web applications including some bulletin boards, content management systems, and others. To use a database, you’ll need to create it. Only MySQL Users (different than mail or other users) that have privileges to access a database can read from or write to that database.
You can create MySQL Databases through Client Area account as follow:
- Log in to your Client Area account.
- Enter your email address and password.
- From Hosting & Services drop-down menu, select My Hosting & Services.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to create MySQL Databases and click Active.
- At Manage Account section, you will find a list of cPanel features. Click on Databases.
- Type the database name and click Create Database.
- Enter the username and password to create Mysql user.
- Select which Mysql user can be has an access to the database.
- Set privileges for the user and click Add.
- All database will be list in Current Databases and which user has an access. You can delete any database you have.