To create FTP account from Client Area follow these steps:
- Login to Client Area account.
- Go to Hosting & Services > My Hosting & Services.
- In My Products & Services list, locate and click on your Windows hosting plan, it is Hobo in our example.
- In Manage Products page, scroll down to Manage Account and click on FTP Access.
To create the account, in FTP Access Management:
- Enter login username.
- Select the domain you want to create the account in.
- Enter the password you want for the account in both Password fields.
- Or click Generate Password to generate a random strong password.
- Enter the path of the directory you want the FTP account to have access to, if the path you specify doesn’t exist it will be created, for best practices use “httpdocs/” in Directory field.
- Enter quota limit, either enter your quota manually in “MB”, or select Unlimited for unlimited quota.
- Click Create FTP Account.
When the account is created, you can scroll down to a list of your FTP accounts.