Subdomains are URLs for different sections of your website. They use your main domain name and a prefix. For example, if your domain is root.ly a sub-domain of your domain might be test.root.ly.
You can add a subdomains through Client Area account as follow:
- Log in your account in the Client Area at: Click here
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select View from the Number of Products/Services or click on hosting & services on the left of the page.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to add the subdomain and click View Details.
- At Manage Account section, you will find a list of cPanel features. Click on Subdomains.
- Enter the subdomain name in the blank field next to subdomain.
- Enter the name of the directory which contains the subdomain that the addon domain will point to in the blank field next to Document Root: (This directory will be filled automatically and you can change the location for the subdomain’s files, just as public_html is the location for your primary domain’s files).
- Your subdomain will appear in the list of Modify Subdomain. Also you can redirect/remove any subdomain you have.