In this article we will list the main differences between parked and add-on domains:
- Free; you can park as many domains as you want.
- Ideal for multiple domains sharing the same website.
- Can not be used for a separate website.
- Shares the logs of the main domain.
- Shares the stats of the main domain.
- Can be used for a website separate than the main one.
- Uses separate logs.
- Uses separate stats.
- Has its own VirtualHost entry in the Apache configuration.
- Paid; you have to purchase an addon slot to host an add-on domain.
- Shares the same hosting space as the main website.