You can access to your cPanel account through Client Area account as follow:
- Log in to your Client Area account.
- Enter your email address and password.
- From Hosting & Services drop-down menu, select My Hosting & Services.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to access its cPanel account and click Active.
- At “One Click Login” field at the bottom of the page, click on cPanel. It will transfer you directly to your cPanel account.
Also, you can access your cPanel directly via normal or secure connection with port (2082 or 2083 ) respectively.
https://www.yourdomain.com:2083 (for secure connection)
http://www.yourdomain.com:2082 (for normal connection)