You can access to your cPanel account through Client Area account as follow:
- Log in your account in the Client Area at: Click here
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select View from the Number of Products/Services or click on Hosting & Services on the left of the page.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to access its cPanel account and click View Details.
- At “Log In To” field at the bottom of the page, click Log In To cPanel. It will transfer you directly to your cPanel account.
Also, you can access your cPanel directly via normal or secure connection with port (2082 or 2083 ) respectively.
https://www.yourdomain.com:2083 (for secure connection)
http://www.yourdomain.com:2082 (for normal connection)