This article will show you how to create a subdomain from ISPManager control panel.
- Click on Domains > WWW-domains then select the required domain name and click on Log in.
- Again select the required domain name and click on Add.
- Enter the name of your subdomain in the Name field.
- Choose “Enter IP -address in the field below” for the first IP address field, and in the second IP address field choose the IP address of the server from the drop-down menu.
- Checkmark the “Secure Connection”, “HSTS” and “Redirect HTTP-requests to HTTPS” fields if you intend to use SSL for the subdomain.
- The rest of fields will be filled automatically. Then click OK.