Softaculous is an Auto Installer program. Softaculous helps you to install free/open-source applications in a couple of minutes. A user can install an application available in Softaculous without having to download/upload/change any files.
You can install any application by Softaculous through your Client Area account as follow:
- Log in to your Client Area account.
- Enter your email address and password.
- From Hosting & Services drop-down menu, select My Hosting & Services.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to install application for and click Active.
- At Manage Account section, you will find a list of cPanel features. Click on Application.
- Click on Install New.
- You will find different types of software, each one has a list of application. For an example, click on CMS, to install Joomla 2.5 2.5.16 click on it!.
- Choose which domain you would like to install an application for. Also, It will ask you to fill some information like name of a database, admin username and password, etc. After filling the information click Install Application.