Softaculous is an Auto Installer program. Softaculous helps you to install free/open-source applications in a couple of minutes. A user can install an application available in Softaculous without having to download/upload/change any files.
You can install any application by Softaculous through your Client Area account as follow:
- Log in your account in the Client Area at: Click here
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select View from the Number of Products/Services or click on Hosting & Services on the left of the page.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to install application for and click View Details.
- At Manage Account section, you will find a list of cPanel features. Click on Install Application.
- Click on the icon Install New.
- You will find different types of softwares, each one has a list of application. For an example, click on CMS to install Joomla 2.5 2.5.16 and click Install Now!.
- Choose which domain you would like to install an application for. Also It will ask you to fill some information like name of database, admin username and password, etc.
- After filling the information, there is an option if you want to overwrite existing file. Now click Install Application.