This tutorial explains how to use Django framework.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Click on “Setup Python App”
- Select Python version from the drop-down list.
- Specify your application directory.
- Click “setup” button.
- Go to “modules” and click on “Show”.
- Type “Django” and click on it.
- Select the desired Django version.
- Click “Add”.
- Click on “Update” button followed by restart button.
- Edit “.bash_profile”. You can do that from cPanel –> File Manager.
Make sure that “Show Hidden Files (dotfiles)” is selected from File Manager –> Settings.
- Add the following line at the bottom and save:
source virtualenv / NN / VV / bin / activate
Where NN is the folder that is created in Step Three, and VV is the version of Python.
- Go back to “Setup Python App”
- Click on “Edit” next to “WSGI file location” and add the wsgi.py path.
If you can not find “Setup Python App” icon in cPanel, please contact support to enable it.