This tutorial explains how to use Django framework.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Click on “Setup Python App”
- Select Python version from the drop-down list.
- Specify your application directory.
- Click “setup” button.
- Go to “modules” and click on “Show”.
- Type “Django” and click on it.
- Select the desired Django version.
- Click “Add”.
- Click on “Update” button followed by restart button.
- Edit “.bash_profile”. You can do that from cPanel –> File Manager.
Make sure that “Show Hidden Files (dotfiles)” is selected from File Manager –> Settings.
- Add the following line at the bottom and save:
source virtualenv / NN / VV / bin / activate
Where NN is the folder that is created in Step Three, and VV is the version of Python.
- Go back to “Setup Python App”
- Click on “Edit” next to “WSGI file location” and add the full path of wsgi.py.
If you can not find “Setup Python App” icon in cPanel, please contact support to enable it.