Client area now supports managing gTLDs domains settings and features such as managing auto renew, updating nameservers, getting EPP code and protecting your ID.
By following the steps below, you can see all the features that can help you managing your domain:
- Login to your Client Area account.
- Click on “Domains” → “My Domains”
- Choose the domain you want to manage by clicking on “Active” next to the domain.
You will see the following options under “Manage”
- Auto Renew: Where you can enable auto renew to your domain.
- Nameservers: You can change Nameservers for you domain in this section by selecting “Use custom nameservers” and entering the new Nameservers.
- Registrar Lock: To lock your domain to prevent it from being transferred away without your permission.
- ID Protection: To protect your personal information and reduce the amount of spam to your inbox by enabling
- ID Protection: DNS Host Record Management: The external DNS hosting can help speed up your website and improve availability with increased redundancy.
- Contact Information: To update your domain WHOIS contact information.
- Private Nameservers: To create and manage custom nameservers for your domain.Get EPP Code: If you wish to transfer your domain, you can get EPP code from here.
- Get EPP Code: If you wish to transfer your domain, you can get EPP code from here.