This article describes how to change the PHP version and additional settings in cPanel.
CHANGING THE PHP VERSION
LibyanSpider servers support multiple versions of PHP. To change the PHP version used for your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel http://yourdomain.com/cpanel
- In the Software/Services section of the cPanel home screen, click Select PHP Version:
- cPanel displays the current PHP version. To change the PHP version, in the PHP Version list box, select the version that you want to use, and then click :
- The new PHP version takes effect immediately.
CHANGING PHP SETTINGS
In addition to changing the PHP version from cPanel, you can change various PHP settings. You can enable and disable PHP extensions, as well as configuration directives such as allow_url_fopen, error_log, and many more.
To change settings for the current PHP version:
- Click Switch to PHP Settings.
- Click the value next to the setting that you want to modify.
- Depending on the type of setting, a list box may appear with predefined settings that you can choose. Or, a text box may appear so you can type the value.
- Click , and then click to save the settings.