To reset password of your Plesk panel from Client Area, please follow these steps:
- Login to Client Area account.
- Go to Hosting & Services > My Hosting & Services.
- In My Products & Services list, locate and click on your Windows hosting plan, it is Hobo in our example.
- From Actions list, in Manage Products page click Change Password.
- In Change Password page, enter the new password in both fields, then click on Save Changes.
Note: It is recommended that you use numbers, uppercase, lowercase letters and special characters in your password.
- “Password Changed Successfully” message shows up, if reset password is successful.
- “The password you entered is not strong enough – please enter a more complex password” message shows up, if you entered a password that is not strong enough, you will have repeat step 5 until you enter a strong password.