This feature is also known as an out-of-office auto-reply message.
• You can set an away message that automatically replies to people who send you messages when you are out of the office for an extended period of time.
• The auto-reply message is sent to each recipient only once, regardless of how many messages that person sends you during the designated vacation period.
To create an away message:
1. Click the Preferences tab.
2. Click the Out of the office tab.
3. Check Send auto-reply message.
4. Enter the message to be sent in the text box, such as the message shown above.
5. Check Time Period and set the period as you want.
6. Click Save.