To create a signature:
1. Click the Preferences tab.
2. Click the Signatures tab. The Signatures tab appears.
3. Type an identifiable name in the Signature Name field. You can create multiple signatures, so using an identifiable name here is important.
4. Type the signature text exactly as you want it to appear in the text box. Choose either:
• Format As Plain Text to format the signature as plain text.
• Format as HTML to apply formatting to the signature. The example below uses HTML formatting in the signature.
5. Specify where you want your signature displayed in the Using Signatures section.
• Select Above included messages to add your signature at the end of the your composed, replied to, or forwarded text.
• Select Below included messages to add your signature at the end of the message.
6. Click the Save button.