Through the Parked Domains feature you can add parked domains to your account. A parked domain allows you to reach your domain when entering the name of the parked domain into a browser. You can use a parked domain to allow multiple spellings of a domain name to access a single domain.
You can create a parked domain through your Client Area account as follow:
- Log in your account in the Client Area at: Click here
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select View from the Number of Products/Services or click on hosting & services on the left of the page.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to add a parked domain and click View Details.
- At Manage Account section, you will find a list of cPanel features. Click on Parked Domains.
- Enter the parked domain-name in the blank field next to New Domain Name and click on Add Domain.
- Your parked domain will appear in the list of Parked Domains. Also you can redirect or remove any parked domain you have.