In case your cPanel password is not accepted, you can try resetting it through Client Area.
- log in your account in the Client Area at click here
- Select View from the Number of Products/Services.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to change its password, then click View Details.
- In case an error message appeared, make sure that the password is identical in the both required field.
- When the password is successfully changed, the following message will appear
Then try logging in cPanel with the new password and there will be no problems.