Through the Addon Domains feature, you can host additional domains in your account. An addon domain allows you to reach a domain when entering the name of the addon domain into a browser.
You can add an addon domain through Client Area account as follow:
- Log in your account in the Client Area at: Click here
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select View from the Number of Products/Services or click on hosting & services on the left of the page.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to add the addon domain and click View Details.
- At Manage Account section, you will find a list of cPanel features. Click on Addon Domains.
- Enter the addon domain-name in the blank field next to New Domain Name.
- Enter the name of the directory which contains the subdomain that the addon domain will point to in the blank field next to Subdomain/FTP Username: (This directory will be filled automatically and you can change the location for the addon domain’s files, just as public_html is the location for your primary domain’s files.)
- Type in the password for the new addon domain, and click on Add Domain!
- Your addon domain will appear in the list of Modify Addon Domain. Also you can remove any addon domain you have.
If you would like to change the redirection of your addon domain, please check out this tutorial click here.