FTP accounts allow you to access your website’s files through a protocol called FTP. You will need a third-party FTP program to access your files. You can log into via FTP by entering yourdomain.ly as your FTP host and the username and password of the account you wish to log into.
You can create FTP account through Client Area as follow:
- Log in your account in the Client Area at: Click here
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select View from the Number of Products/Services or click on Hosting & Services on the left of the page.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to create FTP account and click View Details.
- At Manage Account section, you will find a list of cPanel features. Click on FTP Accounts.
- Enter the username and password of FTP account at Login field.
- Choose a directory for this user to have access to. Choosing the public_html will give the user access to all the files/folders within your public_html or you can limit their access to a folder within the public_html.
- Set the quota you wish or leave it as unlimited.
- Click Create FTP Account.
- Your FTP account will appear the list of FTP Accounts. Also you can change the password/quota or delete any account you have.
Now to access FTP to your website, please check out this tutorial click here