You can easily create e-mail accounts from your Client Area account as follow:
- Log in your account in the Client Area at: Click here
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select View from the Number of Products/Services or click on Hosting & Services on the left of the page.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to create email account and click View Details.
- At Manage Account section, you will find a list of cPanel features. Click on Emails.
- In the fields provided, type the name of the account, the password and the disk space you would like to assign to the mailbox.
- Click on the Create Email Account button to create the mailbox.
- Your email account will appear the list of Email Accounts. Also you can change the password or quota for any account you have.